Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Thursday, February 28, 2008 ;
Just the beggining of a journey ♥

Hi readers!

I’m new in this and this is the first entry I am writing. Do enjoy and feel free to comment:)

Today at school,everything was quite normal but usually I dont really like thursdays and wednesdays because they are the most boring days in school. Though I like wednesdays quite a bit more than thursdays because I dont have to wake up too early as that day is late reporting day. some boys in my class is damn irritating some dont really disturb you. Today we also had a test called the poetry test it was quite easy but i think I messed up the Mataphor with a simile…

I think tomorrow will be quite fun as for PE we are going to learn dance that is something I never learned be4, according to the boys we are going to learn ballet;) Seems like tommorow is going to be fun I cant wait! I love it when it is friday but tommorow is not going to be so fun as there will not be band for us, (Band ROX!!!!!!!)because we have to go surpport our class in sports day finals tommorow:(

I will also be moving house very soon and it is going to be far from my school so everyday I am going to have to take bus and MRT all the way from Newton to Hougang… What a bother!!! In any other words I will be moving soon… I will be moving but i wont stop posting! Chow!For now…

Thursday, February 28, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories