Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Friday, February 29, 2008 ;
Sports Day!!! ♥

Hi!
Today,in school we learned dance 4 our PE (The boys say that it would b ballet but it was acually hip hop!) OH! How could I b such an idiot in believing them!Anyway we learned a few dance steps todae but by the end of 4 weeks we should be able to do the whole dance. (My leg now so pain man!)

Next thing is that I had my science convertion test todae it was quite easy 4 the fact that I did not study Hee Hee!;)

As the title says, todae is sports day,I first went to Vigilia's house to eat lunch,then together with julie,brenda and zi qi,we went to serangoon stadium 4 sports day.Even if we did not partcipate we had to cheer 4 our frienz you know...Chin mei, Yi Cheen, siew yin and shannon went to compete 4 the 4 times 100m run. Unfortunately,they did not win:( They were so dissapointed they teared... (They acually need not cry because we never blamed them, it was already very noble to want to help our class win and it is really the thought that counts:):)

At the end, I acually missed my stop at Bowen because I was not looking out 4 it...Hee:) So pai seh you know!:( So in the end I had to take the bus 156 outside vigilia's house. It was quite an experience...

Friday, February 29, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories