Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Sunday, March 2, 2008 ;
Not Much Difference... ♥

Hi!

Todae jus like yesterday, nothing 2 do jus go swimming and play com only... I feel like so outside sick you know! I want to go out! Very LAME at home u know?!

I am jus happy tommorow got school it will b my ticket to get out! Anyway, my dad is getting better hope the next 1 is not me.

Sunday, March 02, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories