Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Saturday, March 1, 2008 ;
So Boring... ♥

HI READERS...

Yawn... todae is so boring we did not even go out, I feel like I am locked in a prison... My dad la! Get chicken pox! Better not say too much later I get next;( TOUCH WOOD! Though getting it earlier might be better... I feel I am not ready...I dont want it now.

Time to talk about nice things. First of all maybe I should be excited about BAND practice we may get to bring our instruments home:) OH NO! I have not done my band Homework! Better do it later. We are also packing our things getting ready to move house. Seems there is not much to talk about todae but maybe tommorow will be more fun. So long!

Saturday, March 01, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories