Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 ;
YES! It is a MirAclE! ♥

HI rEadErs,

I feel very lucky you know! I was having fever yesterday morning but in the end of the day I still could go 2 BaNd. Though I could not give my hundred percent thanks 2 my fever, all went well :) I am glad I did not miss this BanD practice, thank GOD you know!

4 todae everything was ok la... I went 2 vigilia's house 4 our science project...

I think vigilia and shermain had a tiff, I am also not sure of the reason. I also dunno wat will happen tom... I hope all goes well:)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories