Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 ;
Now I understand... ♥

Hi readers

Yesterday is de day I went 2 de esplanade 2 watch AMKSS symphony band as they had won gold with honors during de symphony band SYF 2007.


It was majestic jus wonderful...:)

I wonder how bowen will perform in de symphonic part next year...

My year...

Now mus focus on de current year one...

Even though my participation 4 this year is only a small part of de performance...Or mayb none at all...I still LOVE BOWEN MILITARY BAND and will always cheer it on!


BOWEN JIA YOU! QUAN DOU CAO NI LE!!!

As long as they hav tried their best... no matter de outcome I will still respect them as my seniors...

Though I am not very close 2 any seniors there...They are still my seniors...

A little EMO... I LUV ELMO!!!

Mayb it is jus not fated 4 me 2 hav much good frenz in my sec life...

Or mayb It is my attitude...

EMO but happy 2 B able 2 live on!!!

-Dolphin Lover

Tuesday, April 08, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories