Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Saturday, April 26, 2008 ;
OMG!!! I totally slack!!! ♥

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

todae I stay @ home de whole dae...

Nv do work...

Jus totally SLACK lor...

haix...

Wats nt done todae will pour into tom lor...

So tom is totally work lor...

SIANx...


Anyway,nothin 2 talk abt la...

I depressed...

no reason...

also dunno why I am this way...

Jus depressed...

STOP!STOP!STOP!

CAnnot b depressed or will affect EXAM...

<<>>

I mus change 4rm a slacker to a learner now...

BBs

going 2 start transforming...

-Dolphin Lover

Saturday, April 26, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories