♥
2 dae was indeed another awesome dae!!!went back 2 XINMIN PRI!!!
Alot of things changed...sch colour change...canteen variety change...eco garden changed...AND DE FACT TAT WE ARE NO LONGER IN DE SCH!!!
LOL LOL LOL!!!I saw Mr seah, Mrs heng, mrs fadzil, zhou lao shi, N ex-6 diligence students...It was so nice 2 b able 2 refresh mii memorii...SOB SOB...I really LOVE mii pri sch...N fwenz...N teachers 2...I wan bcome pri 1 again canz???I noe cnnt...*TICK TICK TICK*Time jus passed...I am daedreaming again...mayb it will b mii nex hobby???Haix...BTW, aft tat we wen 2 AMK hub...walk walk...see...see...eat...eat...then aft parental permission...Theresa, Sera A.K.A seri, Jia Wen N mii cousin QQ...WEi Qi wen 2 mii house...it was awesome!!!we had a movie marathon...we watched 2 movies in a row...10 000 BC and DEAD SILENCE...Dead silence was scary...It was abt a old lady named MARY SHAW...Bcoz she has no children...
She makes dolls and dey would b her children...
1 dae a boy wen missin and de villigers blamed her...
dey tore out her tongue and killed her...
from dat dae on...
a poem was made...
BEWARE THE STARE OF MARY SHAW...
SHE HAD NO CHILDREN ONLY DOLLS...
AND IF YOU SEE HER IN YOUR DREAMS...
BE SURE TO NEVER EVER SCREAM...
Mus watch kk???
4 those dun like horror movies, nt forcin u kk???
Dun blame me 4 nightmares cause i an currently havin som...
those who luvs horror movies...
I encourage u 2 watch it... Jus enjoy kk???
ANW...
laughters...
screams...
all had 2 come 2 an end...
they left at 6 pm...
except weiqi whose parents are here...
they had dinner with us...
de meat was great...
now...
PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!
holidaes comin...
mor revision coming...
mor band practise...
mOr closer 2 wearin BRACES...
Curse my teeth!!!
I am so Jealous of ppl whose teeth are so straight...
PS...
Tong if u r readin u r included...
ANW...
i'll stop here 4 todae kk???
try 2 updat mor soon...
lookin 4ward 2 teacher's dae!!!
LUV XINMIN PRI!!!
Luv BOWEN SEC!!!
-Dolphin Lover
Saturday, May 24, 2008