Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Friday, May 2, 2008 ;
Diaox... ♥

todae is kk la...

we did ur 5 stations tat NAFA thing...

I tink I will get silver la...


but todae in de bus very pai seh leh!!!

U noe right coz de bus very unstable...

I whole body juz zhen ge suai xia qu leh!!!

SUI LO!!!

Then everyone juz keep looking at me...

at tat tim I really juz wan 2 alight and tak another bus leh...

but 2 lazy...

Heehee...

Anyway, zai yong gong du shu...

hope I can ACE all my subjects...

yah...

tat will be all...

-Dolphin Lover

Friday, May 02, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories