Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Monday, May 19, 2008 ;

hihis!

I'm backed!

Wat 2 sae...

well I had fun...

here are de main event or inccidents anyway...

1st dae...

shopping shopping and more shopping!!!

2nd dae...

we went 2 sunway lagoon...

played in water park...

de slides were dam fun can?

It ROX!!!

nt 4 getting de incident I nearly entered de boys toilet...

Heng inside did nt hav boys!

aft water park...

shopping!

N arcade!!!

played Percussion master N some who know wat Jap. chi.drum game...

played with QQ...

was very fun burt ...

Sui!!!

Kena blister on hand!

pain lehs!

nt de stick fault...

i use alot of strength...

2 bad 4 mie...

ANW...

last dae...

Shopping again n visiting of places...

then HSH...(Home Sweet Home...)

It was fun!

But nw mus study again!

Holidae mood 2 study mood...

Dun wan 2 change lehs!!!

why can't I b as carefree as mie dolphin frens???

WOULD'NT TAT B NICE!!! XD

-Dolphin Lover

Monday, May 19, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories