Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Friday, May 9, 2008 ;
I realise how much i miss de old daes... ♥

Haix...

Yesterdae I wen out with my pri sch frenz...

2 hougang mall...

We had alot of fun...

we joked...

we laughed...

we played...

N...

It was jus AWESOME!!!

Jia wen, theresa,sera,N my cuz wei qi was there...

tat was 1 of de best times i had...

burt...

time 2 snap back into reality...

I am no longer in pri sch...

all those carefree memories r all a thing of de pas...

when i look bac now...

all i can do is smile awhile...

then I will hav 2 face it...

those times r gone...

from preference point of view...

I tink I prefer my pri sch life...

burt mayb becoz I nt use 2 life now...

as a sec 1...

lif goes on...

one dae...

I will gratuate 4rm bowen...

so i better mak gd use of these 4 yrs...or de daes in bowen will b a memory of de pass once again...

-Dolphin Lover

Friday, May 09, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories