Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Monday, June 2, 2008 ;

#1 If your lover dumped you, what will your first reaction be?.}
Suicide???

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?.}
Become top dolphin trainer... Mayb start with being a dolphin trainer X9

#3 What is your dream house like?.}
I does nt matter...as long as I am happy:)

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?.}
Erm...Wat lies ahead of mii???

#5 What's your ideal lover like?.}
Cute, good attitude,mature,smiles lots???

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?.}
Both???

#7 Do you believe in fate?.}
not until it really happens to mii...

#8 If the person you secretly like likes you, what would you do?.}
If i knew, it won't b a secret anymore...

#9 Is there anything that has made you happy these days?.}
Mii birthdae's comin!!!

#10 Are you in love or being loved now?.}
Honestly...Yes...How would I noe???

#11 Are you expecting someone's sms?.}
Mii moms... I 4 got 2 SMS her 2dae...

#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?.}
Mii frenz...family...myself???

#13 What do you intend to do this holidays?.}
Play...study...SLACK!!!

#14 Do you want something badly now?.}
Become P1 again???

#15 What's the first thing you do every morning?.}
Yawn...

#16 Would you give all in a relationship?.}
nope... unless there is trust...

#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?.}
De one tat loves mii i guess...

#18 What type of friends do you like?.}
trustworthy, fun, won use mii,help mii when i most nid it...

#19 What is your ideal vacation?.}
aniwhere I can see dolphins...

#20 What would you name your children in future? (Give 1 boy, 1 girl).}
When de time comes...I'll decide...

Ppl I wanna c do dis quiz...
*Sera Tay (seri)
*Wei qi
*ani1 else wan can also do...


-Dolphin Lover


Monday, June 02, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories