Showing Love Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 ;

DONE!!!

It's over!!!

but nt totally...

nex wk mus pluck 2 more...

tom do brace...

only 4 upper row...

haven woken from de nightmare...

ya...

2 jabs 1 teeth...

pluck 2 teeth...

so total 4 jabs...

then de dentist apply force...

pull...pull...pull...

finally it come out!!!

I tasting blood all over mii mouth now...

I feel lik a vampire now...

I cannt even eat properly!!!

didn't even eat dinner...

only cereal...

Then on de way home...

I was like bleeding and bleeding....

then I hav to cover mii mouth with a tissue to prevent ppl from seein dis horrible disaster...

which is de blood by de way...

later dey tot I am a vampire...

tats wat I tot of miiself anw...

dunno how many times mus change de goz...

MAN THIS SUX!!!

DAM IT!!!

I jus hate this...

Y does dis hav to happen to mii...

it's not pain...

jus BLOODY...

and I mean DAMN BLOODY!!!

literally BLOODY BLOODY

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!

Tsk tsk...

anw when we reached home...

I was like starin in de mirror...

starin at de blood on mii mouth...

then wei qi saw mii trombone...

she ply it 4 awhile...

all de weird sounds...

but I cnnt show her the rite way...

coz later all de blood go inside how???

LOL...

nex time ask her bring her drumstix...

i like playin with dem...

QQ remember hor!!!

anw thanx again qq 4 ur zhi chi...

it helped...

anw gtg...

tom its braces time...

wei qi said it would b fine so I believe so...

DISCLAIMER!!!

Dun worry...QQ handled de trombone with care...I also watched her...dun kill mii when I go band hor!!!

-Dolphin Lover


Tuesday, June 03, 2008


track web hits
new electronic product
♥ Note...

Hi everyone!!! Heres a big welcome from me de dolphin lover!!! Enjoy kk??? Do tag before you leave... My dolphins will always be there for you... So dun worry! Be happy! :)
♥ Dolphin Lover

Jessica Lie A.K.A Dolphin Lover
27 June 1995
1E5 2008
Bowen Secondary School
Xinmin Primary School
Bowen Military Band
Trombonist
Clarinetist
Bold Italic Underline Strike

♥ Love Bubbles



♥ Final Memories