♥
HIHI im bak!!!So holidae fun???LOL...which holidae nt fun???Sry ppl... mii blogger spoil so i usin mii cuzs com to pos...No pic 4 now yea???sryssssssssss...Anw... come bak it was lyk HW HW HW!!!thn de stupid E-Learnin thingy...Ugh... I HATE E-LEARNIN!!! :XHeymath 2!!! X6HATEEE DEM LORS...id realli rather do on paper...BUI TAHAN LUHS...wed thurs fri... BAND BAND BAND....So RUSH HW...U mite say im a Bi*c*onli noe how to complain...but HEY MAN!!!im a singaporean!!!Which reminds mii...anyone watched QIAN BU GOU YONG 2???So freakin sad luhssss!!!!!!!!!I cry cry cry NON-STOP!!!when she was sent to de lao ren yuan...Wah... I cry until dunno wad...and dey treat the old ladii so horribly...Wah WAhh... I still feel lyk cryin....pics stuck in mii mind...now when i look at old ladiis or mans...i feel dey lyk verii poor thin...living their days and only waitin 4 de day they leav this world...to Xplore heaven with de angels...-Dolphin Lover
Sunday, September 07, 2008